Don't worry that your face, neck, and ears will freeze in the cold weather, put on our warm conjoined hat scarf!
✅Good elasticity for easy on and off
✅Plus velvet thickening, comfortable and warm
✅Protect your face, ears, and neck at the same time
✅Suitable for any daily wear and winter outdoor activities
Made of high-quality Acrylic fiber, soft and skin-friendly,cold-resistant- 15℃.comfortable and warm,does not face, and does not ball.
🔥 Arctic fleece lining inside for extra warmth.
Refuses bloated, classic hats, is fluffy and soft, perfectly modifies the face shape, and more comprehensively resists the entry of cold wind.
- Wide Range Of Applications
Suitable for any daily wear and winter outdoor activities. Such as walking the dog, running, biking, camping, skiing, skating, sledding, traveling or hiking.
The simple and classic knitting style matches well with sweaters, cardigans, coats, and many different outfits, not only keeping you warm but also making you nice and trendy.
- Weight: 170g
- Size: One size
- Material: Acrylic fiber
- Suitable for the crowd: Unisex
- Thickness: Plus velvet thickening
- Suitable temperature: Between 5°C and -15°C
- Color: As Shown
- Integrated Ear Protection Windproof Cap Scarf × 1
Please allow slight measurement deviation due to manual measurement.
Due to different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color shown in the picture.
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39.00
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.